Services for organizations
LTKY offers plenty of services for our associations. You can read about them here.
Table of Contents
LTKY offers member associations the basement for open to all, healthy and non-alcoholic events once a school year free of charge.
The facilities are not cleaned separately after a free booking, so facilities must be cleaned well after the use. The use of the free reservation must be agreed on separately at the time of booking. LTKY reserves the right to cancel a free booking before a paid booking by notifying the booker no later than one week before the booking.
Out of season (02.05. – 15.08.) the whole basement can be rented for 300 € weekend. The billing of the sauna is 10 € / hour and the sauna is heated for at least two hours at a time.
Associations can also rent storage space from basement facilities.
Van, trailer and other goods for rent
The rental of a van takes place only for associations under LTKY. The rent is 10 € / day and 0,40 € / km including fuel.
Rental of a trailer and other LTKY’s rental goods for associations at a member price.
Reservations can be made at the office during its opening hours or by e-mail at [email protected].
Associations have the right to apply for project grants. Grant applications are submitted to the office or Member Services Secretary, after which they are considered by the Member Services Committee, which consists of editors. The Member Services Committee next meets when necessary.
Criteria for awarding organizational grants, Project grant application and guidance on these can be asked from [email protected]
LTKY reimburses the costs of founding associations when clubs become associations. The establishment costs can be applied for afterwards or the invoices can be submitted directly to the LTKY office together with the application for the establishment costs reimbursement of the association. Contact [email protected] for further information.
LTKY’s communicator and the board member responsible for communications are together responsible for LTKY’s external communications. The following communication services are available to associations:
- Alive online article
- Articles are agreed in advance with LTKY’s communicator.
- More information here: ltky.fi/en/alive-media/
- LTKY’s Newsletter is send to members via guilds’ newsletter lists every other Wednesday.
- Send your materials for the newsletter to our communicator no later than the Tuesday before sending. Make sure that the materials are ready for publication, and the texts are both in Finnish and English, even if the material only affects Finnish speakers. Contact our communicator if questions or materials: [email protected]
- Social media posts
- LTKY can share social media posts of associations upon request on our social media channels Facebook and Instagram. Posts should primarily be for entertainment or newsletters. Contact our communicator for post requests: [email protected]