News from LTKY
LTKY wishes everyone a good start of the new semester! You can expect LTKY newsletter in your inbox every two weeks and it will include information about upcoming events and up-to-date information about important matters.
Digitalize and Automate
Efecte organises one of the biggest technology industry’s virtual events, “Digitalize and Automate 2022” in September. The event is held 27-28 September and participation is completely free. More information and how to register can be found here.
Moveon uudet liikuntakalenterit on julkaistu ja jäsenyyden voit ostaa LUT shopista. Jäsenyys oikeuttaa käyttämään kuntosalia sekä osallistumaan palloiluvuoroille ja ryhmäliikuntatunneille.
News from LUT University
LUT & LAB Career services
LUT & LAB Career Services wish you a great new academic year! We support the students in career planning and job hunting. You can find all our services at JobTeaser. Register by using your LUT or LAB email and password. Be quick and sign up, for example, for the following:
- LUT mentoring program for LUT students. Apply 30th of September at latest!
- New LUT Internship & Master’s Thesis Subsidy is available now! The subsidy is meant to ease LUT degree students’ employment outside their home country. More information in eLUT.
- Recruitment events
- DuuniDay November 22 at Lappeenranta campus!
- LUT female student: Metsä Group & Equal Career Paths for Women – NOW! project organise an excursion to Metsä Group’s factory in Simpele on 1st November.
We offer also:
- JobTeaser Info Bank with a lot of information about the Finnish labor market, job-hunting skills and the employment of LUT/LAB students.
- Find Your Career self-study platform in Moodle.
- JobTeaser job portal
- Personal career counselling: career planning and/or problems in job search
Remember to pay the healthcare fee for students in higher education by 30 September. The easiest way to pay it is via OmaKela e-services. More information from Kela.
Aalef is recruiting
Aalef is looking for a part-time cashier for Yolo, working hours 4h/day. Work would be from Monday to Friday between 11-15, but hours can be negotiated. Work is paid (10,55€/h) and lunch is included. Suitable for students who have flexible courses. Good english is required, finnish skill is not neccessary. More information and applications [email protected]
- Ti 27.9. Studying with Learning Disabilities